Pages

Search blog and web

I am fed up of being lonely

Hi guys,

Today I am writing to you to explain my problem that I am suffering of. I am 24 old, student and I live in my apartment alone, I tried many times to make friends at Uni and I did make friends, but I couldn't find a girl that I would like or she would like me.:mad:

Most of my friends are in relationship and I am still single and virgin, my friends always surprised why I can't find my half part until now while I am a good looking and dress up nice, live alone and can afford to live a good life. However, they will lough at me and they will be surprised from my situation.

I don't know what is the problem:mad:, but I think the problem is I am a bit shy when a girl will come close to me and I will lose my words, specially most of the girls wont give me a chance to pick my words up and try to take it out. I have a strong personality, a good understanding of life and how to treat a girl in the right way and to be romantic, but I think that I have a bad luck with girls.

Sorry I talk a lot, but that because I am fed up on spending my day alone or going outside alone. However, I will try to do my best to find the girl that would give me a chance of loving her and understand my personality.

I hope you guys can give me any suggestion of your life experience in this situation.

Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment