Pages

Search blog and web

Silent and Cruel wife

I have been married for about 10 years now to my wife. She has abandoned me entirely emotionally and sexually. I have been very good to her and given her all that I could throughout the time I've known her.

About two and a half years ago, she shut down entirely and we haven't had sex since. I have tried to talk to her and reason with her through long letters, e-mails, etc. and even though she has STOPPED entirely, I still continued to be a husband to her since this is what I pledged on our wedding day and I am a man of my word.

I have pampered her with gifts, make each occassion as big and as wonderful as I can, etc. But each time I have tried to talk to my wife, she becomes mute and will not say a word. So last night, after saying a few things, I though I would do the same thing and see how long she would last with me being mute as well.

I sat there for almost an hour and she said nothing. As soon as I got up, she went straight to bed without one single word. Have any of you ever had a wife or husband do you this way and what is your advice for me. I am becoming more and more depressed and I have done everything I know to do to be her husband and woo her back but she simply refuses to hear me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment