Pages

Search blog and web

womans opinion please

So I wrote a thread about the horrible things I did to my wife last summer when we split. She wants her space now but when I ignore or don't talk to her regularly she asks why I am ignoring her when I'm just giving her space. Then last night I went out to dinner and then a movie with my brother and his gf. When I left she text me about fixing the breaks then she text later seeing how dinner was even though she already said talk to you tomorrow. Then she starts texting again on the way to the movie asking who I am really with and stuff like that I assured her I was with him. This morning I asked what's was up with that she said she thought I was lying and with someone else. So my question is does this mean anything? She says shes not IN LOVE with me we still live together but she's probably getting her own place soon she says. So does this mean she does have feelings? Maybe a little jealous?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment