Pages

Search blog and web

Girl from past is friendly with my boyfriend

Keep anon please!

About 2 years ago I was getting with a guy and just after we finally kissed, an acquaintance of mine tried it on with him after inviting him back to hers. She knew I liked him. So after that I left things with him.

6 months later I was seeing a different guy and a few weeks into it, the same girl started texting him asking him to meet up etc. again she knew about us because I had mentioned it on a night out. I ditched the guy for a few months, then started seeing him again but it didn't work out. As soon as I ended things, he slept with her.

Around 8 months later I started going out with my boyfriend. Found out he worked with the girl, I told him I'm quite wary of her and guys now because of our history. She added him on faceboook a month or so into our relationship even though they had never spoken.
She then started trying to speak to him at work. She might just be being friendly as he's my boyfriend and she's somebody I know, but it still worries me.

Been with my bf over a year now, and she's started asking him to hang out with her. They have nothing in common, they don't even work in the same department at work. I've made it clear to him I would prefer it if they weren't friends because I feel as if she tries to 'steal my men', obviously I won't stop him if he wants to be her mate but he knows how unhappy she makes me in this scenario.

Question is: how would you feel about it?
My bf is loyal and would never cheat, but I still feel **** whenever she asks him to hang.. I shouldn't technically care because we have a solid relationship and are starting our adult lives together.

Should I feel more relaxed or is it normal to be bothered about this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment