Pages

Search blog and web

A teacher has accused me of plagrising.

A teacher has been out to get me for a while now and he's very dubious and crafty. He's purposely not wrote references for those who he thought didn't have a sort in medicine. He's been very harsh with my marking once my exam marks dropped slightly prior this. I knew once I had him as a teacher, problems would arise. The annoying this is, none of the uni-friends can see this (hence why I can't talk to them about the matter because they won't relate). He's set up an allegation aganist me concerning plagarism. A lot of my work was copied but EVERYTHING was referenced thoroughly. Am I in the wrong? My mark will either me capped or I will not recieve the mark at all. This has got me so stressed and panicked as it's exam season and I need every mark that I can get - I honestly don't need this. I'm about to break down and cry. I can't concrete on revision.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment