Pages

Search blog and web

The tramp stamp

I'm looking to see the opinions of others on the subject, because I certainly have mine.

First off I'm the type of guy that conducts myself in a manner I would expect. In other words, I'm not a one night stand guy, I'm not a multidater, and I do not have sex with a woman after just meeting her. I'm a one woman kind of guy who wants to get to know someone before going to the next level.

Having said that, for those that don't know, the "tramp stamp" is a tattoo on the small of a woman's back just above the butt. So far I haven't come across a woman that had one that didn't act in the manner the tattoo is named. And the women who had them conducted themselves in a manner unbecoming of a lady. All those I have encountered wore the below the waist jeans so all the guys can see them, coupled alot with the thong showing above the jeans too.

So for the guys, is this a turn off for you as it is for me?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment