Pages

Search blog and web

regret losing my virginity to him

ive always wanted to wait until im married to have sex because doing it with just one person is important to me.

I was in a relationship for several years where we didnt have sex.

Ive always been fine without it. Then all of a sudden I met this guy and we got into a relationship and we've had sex after just 2 weeks and i feel so awful.

I enjoyed it and hes nice (apart from the fact he left straight after we'd done it, knowing it was my first time).

Im not even in love with him and vice versa. Im so angry at myself.

I really wanted to do it with the ONE and now ive lost it to some guy, who yes, means a lot to me, but he doesnt love me.

Kind of upset....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment