Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend wants to know sexual history

So lately my girlfriend has been asking me more about my sexual history and I'm finding it rather odd. I have nothing to hide and would tell her but I don't understand why she wants to know what I did with previous girlfriends. It just feels a little weird to do so. I mean she knows how many serious relationships I've been in and that I've had sex with them, basic and understandable things to know, but she wants to know more about actual details.

I'm worried this is because she's feeling insecure or jealous and feels like she needs to better them or something like that. I've tried to bring this up without saying she's insecure/jealous explicitly but she's said she thinks it would bring us closer. However I don't think that would be the case.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment