Pages

Search blog and web

Start the violins

Bah..
Just another Friday morning where I drop the kid off at her moms for the coming week. this one went by too fast. I often find myself thinking I could have done more with her, but then again, she had a good time. I just miss her already.

Soon, she will be into her teens and I know its not going to be the same. Distance and age will seperate us. Even now, at 11, shes getting headstrong and independent. Thats all to be expected, but it also highlights the effects of being surprised with a divorce, and ultimately losing half the time of your life with your kid. That part thats "supposed" to be there.

It refreshes the resentment and anger towards the ex, compounded with the involvement of a perfect stranger now living at the marital home getting the other "50%" of the time with my kid.

Im aware that acquisitions do not bring happiness, yet the underlying meaningful things took a hit this time.. just such a deep wound it left.
I guess it dashed my hopes that there was some sort of justice or protection for the most sacred of things, that some things could not be touched by the error of others. I guess Ive never felt so vulnerable with the things that for me mean the freaking most.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment