Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do

I've been married for 3 years, but have known my husband for 7. He has PTSD and it has gotten worse over the years, especially in the past 2 years. We lived together for about a year and a half before we were married, and things were great. After the wedding, he started to become distant. I make more money, and pay almost all of the household bills. That frustrates him, understandably, but to make matters worse, he is irresponsible with the money he does have. After we were married, our sex life plummeted and is now non-existent. He gives me a ton of excuses as to why he doesn't want to have sex. I feel like he's my roommate. We've been to two different marriage counselors, but they haven't helped. He says he doesn't know why he doesn't want to have sex even though he's attracted to me. We talked about having children when we were still dating, and now he tells me he isn't ready. We're in our early 30's. I feel like if I stay in this m arriage, I am going to be giving up my ability to be a mother. I'm so unhappy. I love my husband, and I thought we would be able to get through anything, but now I'm not so sure. I'm tired of having to pay for everything. I'm tired of just waiting for him to want me. It kills me to think I may never have children because he won't have sex with me.

I don't know what to do. He doesn't make enough money to live on his own, and I don't think his parents would let him move back in with them. He needs a car to get to work, but it's in my name, and he can't afford the payments. I feel like if I leave, I'll be causing him to lose everything. I'm so torn.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment