Pages

Search blog and web

What is wrong with him?

So my bf and I have been together for over two years were both 20 and right now I don't know what is wrong with him. We've had our ups and downs but we've been able to go through them with ease. Recently, he has been acting very awkward. He went to stay with his friends over the weekend (who live about 3 hours from where we live) and when he came back I met him and he just felt out of it and not interested in the conversation. Over the past few weeks he gets mad at me for not talking to him on my part, I'm giving him time alone to get over this "awkward" time. He just yells at me and says mean things to me whenever I do that so that is not even working. I even let him know I'm going to give him time for himself but he just blasts at me for even bringing that up.The main thing he says is that "I piss him off". I recently got a job and I work fulltime and I don't even have time for anyone I know right now either I'm at work or at school so I am rea lly busy. Oh yeah and he recently lost his job but he did not feel bad about it and I know him well he would not feel like this because he lost his job. I meet him like 3 times a month now and we barely get to talk because I work. It does annoy me that we don't talk as much but I get over it. I keep asking him if I did something wrong and I try to communicate with him to find out what is going on in his head. Today he told me I'm selfish for thinking I am the main reason he is stressed but if he keeps saying I piss him off for no damn reason I will obviously think I probably did something wrong and I am causing him stress. If I don't talk to him he gets mad and when I try to talk to him he gets mad what in the world is wrong with him??? I also feel like something happened at his friends house and ever since he came back he is like a different person now. His friends are fucked up guys that have no clue where they will go in life. I hope their attitude didn't rub off on him. And please excuse my unorganized thoughts I am in a hurry at the minute.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment