Pages

Search blog and web

The marriage extracation and new relationships

Hi Everyone,
Been a long while. Ok quick backstory, Physician STBXW was cheating on me with multiple men, including someone in her staff,and was using every fog technique known to man. After exposure and IC, STBXW decides she wants out to be with the POSOM. No sweat, 14 years done, have a lovely life. She has been moderately fighting me in the divorce, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel in the next month. She is moving out of the house and I will be staying in the home until sold.

So this is where it gets sticky. So it has been over a year since my STBXW had any physical contact. I have not had any emotional support in the last two years. So on a request from my therapist I started online dating. Well it worked, a little too well. Now I have been meeting and talking to an incredible woman for the last couple of weeks(nothing physical). I have yet to broach the subject that I was
A.Married
B.In the process of a divorce.
I really like this girl and at this point I can tell the difference between infatuation and something more. It's just the timing is so damn horrible. I get the feeling the STBXW is dragging her heals on the agreement because she knows something is afoot in the background with me. I haven't been this happy in over a year. So the question is how do you think I should drop this on the new girl? This is all too new for me and I was just wondering if I tell her now will she be miffed that I didn't tell her earlier and walk. So much confusion. You guys have been there for me in the past. What do you think the honorable thing is to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment