Pages

Search blog and web

Unhealthy relationship.

I'm in a really unhealthy relationship with my girlfriend, help.

My story in a nutshell - I've been with my girlfriend for near enough 6 months, we were close friends for a while before deciding to step into a relationship. It's evident we both love each other a lot.
However, recently I've developed a real paranoia/jealousy problem and I'm constantly in a negative mind set.
Whenever I'm with her everything is fine. But, when I'm not with her I feel so sad. And I'm constantly worried that she's cheating on me, or that she's going to fall in love with someone else!
We're constantly having arguments and have been close to breaking up over it. We've talked about it thoroughly numerous times but nothing seems to work. I've stopped her from going out with friends, just because I get so jealous. Yet, I go out with my friends and she's fine with it.
Its completely my fault, and I recognise that!
I just want to stop feeling like this and get out if this negative mind set that she's going to cheat on me or whatever.

help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment