Pages

Search blog and web

Bored and confused

Hi. Is it weird that I am going on 20 and have never been kissed or in a relationship before? I went to an all-girls secondary school, so I don't really have much experience when it comes to guys/dating. Currently a first year.

There is a guy in my class that I figured kinda liked me. We were in the same group (of 8) for a coursework project and he made physical contact with me a couple of times. E.g. Once he put his arm around my shoulder and sort of pat my shoulder. He did it "just cause" according to him. At the last day of working together after handing in the coursework he hugged me and thanked me for helping him with his work (I hardly helped him tho, just did a measly sketch that took me 10s).

Does this mean he is/was into me :S
Because I sent him a fb friend request between first meeting him and the last meeting, and he still hasn't accepted it! (He only friended half the group. And I know for a fact that another guy in the group added him and didnt get accepted either).

Also the group project ended before the easter hols. He hasn't interacted with me since...

Sorry for the rant. Bit bored of revision here, heh.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment