Pages

Search blog and web

Not enjoying my job, feel like crap.

I have recently started a new job, one of my first ones in fact. But I'm not enjoying it. I keep doing stuff wrong and despite some nice staff the supervisor expects me to know procedure and fails to rely information to me and gets annoyed when I ask. I have only had four shifts but I feel like crap and want to pack it in. Last night I got *******ed for signing out and leaving at the end of my shift, and today I'm sure I have done something else to annoy him and quite frankly I'm dreading a phonecall or my next shift. Does anyone have any advice? Quite frankly I feel pathetic for feeling this was and being so terrible at my job, and I don't really want to quit as I made my family quite proud getting the job. Any advice will be much appreciated, I just don't know what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment