Pages

Search blog and web

Newly wed hubby having EA

My husband and I have been married for 10 months. I found out this week that he has been fb messaging a MARRIED woman from his past since before we were dating. I am crushed, three days after our wedding he was texting her. He has had sexual dreams about her and told her all about them. When I found out about it all I confronted him and he lied telling me someone had hacked his account. The next day he finally admitted to lying but then when I looked through his email( which he encouraged me to do because he wants to be an open book) I found more emails to ANOTHER woman, and now he claims he doesn't remember who she is or why he was asking for a picture of her!

I'm at a loss, what should I do? How do I get over this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment