Pages

Search blog and web

unwanted, undesired ... she doesn't get it.

My wife and I have been married for over 25 yrs. I am 59, she is 62. Being the man, I desire sex or some intimatecy once a week or two. She has lost her desire for sex years ago. ( after menopause ). I am so tired of begging for sex. It is always me who asks about it, suggests it and thinks about it. I am not a sex addict, but really, is wanting sex with your wife once every week or two, too much to ask? Tonight, I calmly told her that I am feeling so undesired. So unwanted, so un-manly. I dare not tell her "you need to be more sexy and desire me once in a while", as that never goes well. She gets so defensive.
When I told her that I was feeling undesired and unwanted, she said "what do you want me to do?" Do I really have to tell her what that means? Telling her what I want never works either. That always ends in her saying..."I can never do what you want, I always do things wrong". I just expect a woman to understand what the words "undesired" and "unwanted" mean.
So, i leave the room and she just falls asleep. Here I sit, wondering, how do I get her to understand that I want to feel needed, desired and wanted. Marriage is a give and take arrangement. I do things for / with her to please her, but when it comes to sex, she doesn't need it so she says why can't I be happy with that? Unlike her, men are made to want sex until the day we die. It is the way we are designed. Sometimes I get so frustrated, I just want to have an affair. If only to feel desired and sexy again!
I would like to have any ones thoughts.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment