Pages

Search blog and web

What to do if a friend cuts you out of their life?

Basically one of my mates went to university this year while I am in a gap year. I was always on good terms with the person and all, it is known that he got a big ego and thinks too much of himself. I knew him for four years and went through alot with the person. While he was in uni, I never tried to annoy the guy on Facebook or twitter and just try to let them get on with their life as he seem busy. When he went to uni, it seem that he had a hatred for his home city Sheffield and took any chance to say negative things like saying Sheffield is dead, town is dead, nightlife is rubbish etc. Stuff like that. He even ignores majority of his former friends and attacked one of his best mate for no reason in a nightclub.

He made lots of mates at uni, I am proud for him but he sorted out one of his uni mates for his birthday a five star hotel room and I know he would never do that for his family or any of his childhood mates for that matter.

I always treated them to subway meal, cinema, bus fares etc whenever he came back home and one day he asked if he could lend a brand new PS3 game from me for a few days. I lend it to him and after he said if he could have it a bit longer. I was fine with it but he went back to university and just kept on delaying it. I sent a few message asking for the game back via sending it through post office or leaving the game at his house for me to collect but he clearly ignore it, he deleted me of Facebook and unfollowed me on Twitter. He doesn't have a phone number so I assumed that I won't be getting my game back and cut me out of his life.

I be going to the same university as him, this September so I am worried that he will try to act like nothing happen. What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment