Pages

Search blog and web

So sad

Hi there. MWF, married almost four years (together almost seven). Less than two years ago, we had a situation come up that almost broke the marriage. Husband was talking/emailing/FB'ing a former "friend" and was planning to have lunch w/her w/o my knowledge. I came across their conversation on his FB account (I have trust issues due to my ex-husband's constant cheating). The conversation/suggestive tone was sketchy and right after he made the final arrangements with her, he deleted the conversation (I already had the details). I planned on following him/them but it never came to pass because I lit up like a block buster all over him before it happened. He swore up and down it was a truly platonic GTG of former friends and that the reason he didn't tell me/deleted the conversation was that he knew I wouldn't understand/flip out. I gave him another chance, since our son was only a few months old. I know it sounds so stupid now...

Fast forward...

We've been having money issues and I took on a 2nd job. Something went off on my radar (a comment he made while talking to his cousin) and I checked his FB. Sure enough, another "friend" has surfaced and there is alot of innuendos in their conversations. Apparently they have been calling each other when I'm not home and even made plans for "lunch" at my HOME when I was at work. He has never mentioned this friend or the fact that he was talking to her/planning to get together with her. The original excuse can only go so far, as this was a HUGE issue in our marriage and I told him if I caught him again being dishonest/not disclosing things, it would be over. So what do I do??? I'm sitting here feeling like I was sucker punched in the face. This chick is married w/kids. What is wrong with me that I keep allowing people to abuse my trust over and over again?? My Mom said to play it cool and make sure I have my ducks in a row before I make any drastic moves. She said with his past history, he'll end up leaving a paper trail and he'll be caught red handed. What do I do???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment