Pages

Search blog and web

How long do you try; what becomes of the brokenhearted???

Ok, so 16 months into reconciliation post husbands' EA. Done everything, literally, honestly he couldn't be better or more transparent etc etc.

It's me. Just me. My heart is broken, I feel so let down, destroyed, lost at times, ugly, worthless, you name it, all the cr ap that BSs on here feel. Some days are ok, some are good but the bad ones still keep hitting me; whoa, and they hit me hard.

Had IC and it did help, or so I thought but now not so sure. But I guess what I am asking is - when do you give up? When do you say that you need to feel more good days than bad? How long do you try? Because when it is bad it hurts so very very much and yet I love my husband and know that he is doing his absolute best to make it work, how do you love them enough to get past it all?

Please tell me it stops. I can't stand the bad days and want to run. What keeps you there, and what keeps you trying?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment