Pages

Search blog and web

Why is she telling me all these private things?

  • Thread Starter

So, there is a girl in my year who I have become quite good friends with since she ran out of class upset one day and I was sent to check if she was ok and bring her back. At first I thought she was a attention seeking idiot. However, she has grown on me like a tumour and now I am fond of her. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, starting yesterday and again today she started telling me all these secret things, such as how she sometimes gets depressed etc. She has not told anyone else these secrets not even her parents. And I am wondering why is she telling me these things. Do I have cause to be worried?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment