Pages

Search blog and web

Help me to stop liking him...

  • Thread Starter

I've been really good friends with a guy at university and recently I've started to like him a bit more than a friend. The only problem is that I am not ready for a relationship at all and I'm certain that he really likes another girl (who is a lot closer to his age - there's a 9 year gap between us). It also presents a problem because I can't help but feel a strong resentment and jealously towards this other girl - who has been nothing but lovely to me and hasn't done anything wrong. In any other circumstance we would probably be amazing friends...

This crush is really bringing me down and making me feel ill sometimes just thinking about it - it hurts way too much :( I don't want to tell him because I don't want to lose my friendship at all with him and I don't want things to become weird between us.

Is there any way I can quash this crush once and for all and just go back to seeing him as a friend? It's really upsetting...

P.s. I do want to just stress that I'm not ready for a relationship and don't want to just take my chances by telling him. I have far too many other personal issues going on without my life being complicated by unwanted feelings. My friendship is far more valuable to me than a crush. Please help, it's really stressing me out!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment