Pages

Search blog and web

How does this sound to you?

  • Thread Starter

Recently broken up with my on/off boyfriend of 4 years. I love him so much but can't decide whether he genuinely wants to be with me or is being manipulative.
We can't be together due to religious reasons (he never told his family about me due to religion). I have cut the relationship off with him quite a number of times but I always seem to go back to him because i love and miss him and the only reason we have split is due to the 'situation'. However recently im confused as to if he is genuinely missing me or just luring me back into it for himself. He will write tweets of the date we got together, song lyrics from what we used to listen to, and would write things about cheating to get my attention. I have tried to explain to him that the relationship is negatively impacting me (counselling, depressed etc) but he just doesn't seem to understand. I don't know what to do because I do love him and I don't want to hate him, but I can't keep going on in a relationship when it's heading nowhere and has no future.

Please someone give me some advice!?!?!?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment