Pages

Search blog and web

How to help my husbands anger

Long story short but we've been together 26 yrs, married over 20...high school sweethearts. 5 yrs ago, a lot of things went on in our lives...husbands dad died, mom found out she had cancer, husbands job was on the line and he kindof snapped...threw his hands up and walked out on me. Now our marriage wasn't perfect but not that bad! We were separated for 6 mths and worked hard to be stronger then ever. During our separation, he played games..wanted me back, didn't want me back. Wanted a divorce, didnt'. Two weeks after he moved out, he got divorce papers & moved out all his stuff. I wound up going out a few times with another guy during this time & yes we had sex a few times. Fast forward 4 yrs and things are great with hubby and I...we've worked hard to be where we are and are happy. I got diagnosed with breast cancer last Feb. Been a long rough year and my husband was my rock. I went thru chemo and 2 surgeries. I've beat it and am finally recoup ing! three week ago, my husband starts telling me he's not sure how he feels anymore, etc. Apparently the "affair" as he calls it that I had during our separation almost 5 yrs ago is haunting him. He never really dealt with it at the time and now the anger has hit him. I'm told this does happen. How can I help him? Things have been awesome with us since we got back together and now we're separated again and he's a mess!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment