Pages

Search blog and web

Bi sexual but I don't know how to tell my parents.

  • Thread Starter

Hi!

Yeah, as the title pretty much sums up I'm bi sexual; I've kinda known all my life from the earliest point I can remember liking girls but having the same feelings for guys but just nut understanding it.

it took a while but I've finally come to terms with it and at uni being away from my family with an amazing girlfriend I've just accepted it. I've told most of my friends and my girlfriend and I'm genuinely not ashamed of it.

my problem is that my family love a good 'ism', my mum and dad are not really accepting of it! Having said that one of my best mates is gay and they love him, but I feel he's the exception of the rule. They constantly make comments and how it shouldn't be on TV and stuff, which is fair, but it's their opinion. I should also add that my brother came out as bi sexual like 20 years ago (I'm the proper baby of the family) and my parents couldn't get over it so I don't want to upset them further.

I just don't know how to approach it, I dunno whether to just leave it and live my life but as I get older I kinda wanna just put it out there!

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment