Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, what is your opinion on how a girl should tell you they like you?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so I'm a girl, and I've been developing a crush on my best friend, but I don't even know if it really is what it feels like... I really like being with him, and we talk all the time, and I feel jealous whenever other girls talk to him, but I really just can't tell how it is that I feel about him. So, my question is, instead of telling him straight up I may, or may not, have feelings for him (which honestly is kinda strange), is it okay to just ask him "would you ever see me as more than just a friend?"? If your best (girl) friend asked you this, would it be 'worse' than her telling you she liked you? Also, should I tell him this in person or is it okay by texting?... Please help!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment