Pages

Search blog and web

A Typical British Marriage ?

This thread hopefully will contain all details about my marriage.

Firstly I am the major "breadwinner", I pay all the bills and give my wife by bank transfer £600 ($900) per month, this includes money for food and for herself a small sum, she does not work and has not worked full-time since our wedding. The looking after the house will be in another post. She gets £32 ($48) per month from an investment that she has. She seems to run out of money in the middle of the month, she did/has debts which hopefully she has cleared from the money I have given her, more about this in another post. The advice that I would like is do people think this is enough, we have no other people in the household. Many thanks for reading this and any comments that you require to post.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment