Pages

Search blog and web

he's messing me around

  • Thread Starter

I started talking to this guy about 2 months ago because we had some close mutual friends and seemed to instantly click. We met within a few days and had a nice afternoon together. Since then we've been texting quite regularly but and recently we've been getting quite flirty however whenever I suggest meeting him again he seems keen at first and then will look for an excuse to get out of it (he will suddenly be 'busy' on that day etc).

This has happened a couple of times and then what normally happens is we stop communicating for a week or so and then we'll talk again as if nothing happened. I do like him and he does seem lovely but I don't understand why does he never follow through with seeing me again? Am I perhaps coming across too pushy or is it more down to him?

Guy's perspectives in particular would be much appreciated!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment