Pages

Search blog and web

Times you've forgiven and forgotten...

  • Thread Starter

This is a really random thread but when have you ever forgiven someone and did it work out in the long run? This thread has no purpose other than to share your experiences. :)

For me the biggest time I've forgiven is today actually, 2 years ago I stopped talking to one of my friends because she said some unbelievably hurtful things about me and we had a row.

Even when I started messaging her again on Facebook, the previous conversation we had was still there. It angered me again, made me feel like s*** but in the end I just brushed off those feelings and decided to just say 'Hey, I added you again because I think the reason we argued was just silly, it's all in the past now and long gone and buried so...'.

Whether or not it'll work out, well time will tell!

I think even in the most extreme situations we should always forgive; it may take days, it may take weeks, it may end up hurting you more or it may heal your relationship but at least you know you tried.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment