Pages

Search blog and web

Making vague threats against people

This is a situation I got into at work which bothered me just enough I wanted other people's opinions on it.

I had someone tell my boss some fairly unpleasant things about me. Most of it was BS, and what was true wasn't really important.

While I was not told who said these things, it was fairly obvious who it was.

SoI posted on facebook something to the effect of "Whoever been telling lies about me at work is going to get hurt real bad"

And whoa and behold, said liar gets all in a huff and tells boss I've been threatening her.

Is it just me, or is the ONLY way someone could interpret that as a threat towards them is by admitting they've been lying?

Nothing really came of anything, but I just wanted some thoughts on the matter. To me, its cut and dry, but many don't seem to see it that way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment