Pages

Search blog and web

Valentine's Rose

My Husband of 16 years gives me a single red rose for Valentines Day Saturday. He goes out to his car that morning and brings in this single rose and it had wire wrapped with it, it wasn't in a vial or no tissue paper , and a card.
My sister and daughter were down for the weekend and I told them this is what I got for valentines and we all three agreed that they put wire around them when you get an arrangement so they won't fall. I then went on the hunt to see if in fact he was lying . I found in his car a Walmart sack with a wet paper towel in it. The Walmart sack was from my card ..we checked Walmart and they did not sell any roses with wire on them . I've been steaming over this , I think k he got the rose out of a girl he works with roses. How should I approach this . Down and out :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment