Pages

Search blog and web

Breaking up with housemate

  • Thread Starter

Hey,

I'm just looking for some adivse here or anyone who has been in the same/similar situation.

I'm currently in a relationship, and have been for the last year, with a girl who was my flatmate (in university halls) in my first year. I am now in second year and we live in a house with her and 4 other people. We have all signed the contracts for a house next year as well.

I am pretty sure I want the relationship to end, even though I feel I still love her but I just don't feel the same as I used to. Obviously, this is going to be difficult as we're still going to live together... but I want us to be friends.

I want to ask whether anyone has been in a similar situation? Also does anyone have any advise as to how I should break up in the best possible way with her? I don't want any ill feelings or resentment.

Thanks guys.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment