Pages

Search blog and web

I'm beginning to realise being a genuinely nice and caring person get you knowhere?

  • Thread Starter

I'm realising (and I dint mean this in a big headed way) that I'm nicer than everyone I meet. By that I mean, I genuinely care for others, treat people with respect, very polite which is the way I've been brought up. However I'm starting to realise these may actually be bad traits. It's like people take advantage of these facts and will quite happily not return the respect you give them. I realise you'll never get on with everyone, but it's the vast majority of people I come across, just seem to so the same. I always want to become a obnoxious rude person, because it seems people respect that more.
Baffled :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment