Pages

Search blog and web

Husband makes noise only during bjs and not sex


Hi all. So im hoping this thread get some replies cuz Ive been feeling down since i realized this situation last night. And its already almost noon the next day.

Also cuz there is no one else I could talk to. So behind the laptop it is.. Last night, with 5 years of marriage I realized that my husband makes more noise after I give him a bj. And he gets wilder with a finger (or two) up his ass. Licking his ass? Oh he more than loves it. This can take him 5-10 mins and he'll orgasm. During sex? No noise. Just heavy breathing. Yea sometimes he dirty talks and yes he tells me he loves me but moans and groans? None. But after i blow him? Sooo much noise. Like he looses control and his body shakes with orgasm and all that.

And its never like this with normal sex. Ok not never. Maybe a handful of times in 5 years..

I am also wondering whether he might be a closeted bisexual. I know he's into me, he truly loves me but there are some clues that makes me wonder if he actually wants to try with a guy. During a few of our more heated sex play, he said things like another guy taking him up his ass and him having sex with me or like him mounting the guy whilst the guy plays with me. We're sharing another guy basically. I like the fantasy but it also makes me wonder, does my husband wants the same fantasy?? And we cant experiment this theory. Cuz as much as I can fantasize, ill never share him. Ha ha.

So he loves bjs. He loves anal. And not so much regular sex.. :'(

I hope some of yous can help me out here. Shed some light. Im hoping he's not into other guys cuz well, how do i fix that then?? Thanks in advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment