Pages

Search blog and web

Help please Boyfriend's dad hates me

  • Thread Starter

I want to come out of my shell and tell everyone friends family that I'm gay. But I don't know what to do my boyfriend's dad hates gays and messaged me this photo below through my boyfriend's Facebook account I thought my bf was playing around until he stopped responding and has not responded yet. I feel that it would be best not to tell people my sexuality so I won't cause problems between me and all the homophobic people, it's taken me so long to come out to people though and it will only hurt me more. Please help I love him so very much and I'm scared, hurt, and sad, because I probably got him in trouble for makeing it more apparent that he's gay and that I can't see him any more outside of school please help...
Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment