Pages

Search blog and web

Trouble with my boyfriend at university?

  • Thread Starter

I'm studying at university and I'm currently 90 miles away from my boyfriend. We've been together 10 months and I've been at university for 5 months. Recently, I was beginning to think that maybe university wasn't right for me and I told this to my boyfriend. Now, I've had meetings with tutors and the like and I'm beginning to feel a bit better about my course.

I told this to my boyfriend, and he's really not happy. He's miserable without me and is only happy on the weekends when he gets to see me. I'm miserable without him as well, but I really want this education but he can't seem to understand that.

We're planning on living together after i get out of university but he wants me to quit now and start a life with him. And believe me, I really want to start a life with him now, but I know that I'll be in a better position to do so, after university.

He's disappointed in me and he had more faith in me 'doing what's best for our relationship' by quitting. I don't think quitting will do me much could right now, because I know I'll regret leaving university without seeing it through after working so hard to get a place on this course. He's telling me that I'm sacrificing my life with him by being here. It keeps causing arguments and it's really getting to the both of us.

Help, please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment