Pages

Search blog and web

Nervous,scared, bringing up the "d" word today.

You can read over my previous posts to catch up, but I would like suggestions. Usually when we talk about our issues, I try to make it sweet as possible and choose my words carefully so he wont blow up on me, plus I don't like hurting his feelings.

I'm going to be Real tonight ( not sugar coat)once the kids are in bed and we can focus on each other. He's anti divorce and still madly in love with me, but it pains me to say... I'm not madly in love with him. I've been living on reserves from that of yesterday. I try to forget about it, and accept this as my fate, but every few months I come back to "something's gotta give". I don't want to divorce, but if he doesn't agree to counseling or change for the good and not just a week, I'm telling him I want a divorce! This is gonna be so hard for me to say.

Also if we do end up getting a divorce, it will come as a shock to EVERYONE. Nobody knows our issues, and many of our friends think we have a perfect marriage. Public opionion and a broken home scares me just as much too:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment