Pages

Search blog and web

My wife has seemingly lost interest in me, sexually

Hello,

This is my first post. Just found this site in a desperate attempt to find answers.

I've been married almost 20 years. Prior to marriage, we were EXTREMELY sexual. Unfortunately, as soon as we got married things changed dramatically and almost instantly. It was due to my wife being 3 months pregnant on our wedding night. She was in the typical nausea stage, so she obviously wasn't feeling like having sex. After the baby came birth control. That killed her sex drive. So, I never enjoyed the typical "honeymooners" phase. At best, we've had sex 2 times per week since we got married, and it has become about 1-2 times per month. Even those 1 or 2 times per month are pretty dull because she mostly does it for me, but isn't all that interested. There's no passion. There's no excitement. It's pretty much a quickie every time.

On occasion she comes out of her shell and we talk dirty, get a bit freaky, and it's awesome. Unfortunately, that's about 2-3 times a year.

We have talked about the problem many times. She knows we're not having sex anywhere near what I want, but I hate pushing her to have sex because I know she's not interested and then it makes me look like I'm just a sex maniac(which I am, but in a good way).

I try to be very romantic for her, and sometimes it turns her on. It's very hit & miss though. We have date nights regularly. We are best friends. We love being together. She is still absolutely beautiful in my eyes and turns me on like no other. But the lack of sex has driven me to a point of wondering if it's unrealistic for me to ever expect her to warm back up to me. 20 years is a long time to wait for her to come back around.

There are more details, but I'm sure those will come out with questions from anyone willing to offer some advice.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment