Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong to compare lack of sex to lack of helping out?

Would like to pick men's brains for a bit. I will start of by saying I don't believe in withholding sex for long periods of times all in the name of revenge. However, there have been times ( not consecutively) where I have declined sex bc I felt like I was being taken for granted.

Example, my hubby wants it when he wants it. Take a Saturday for instance. He doesn't really like doing kid oriented things, but I like my kids to have childhood memories, so I will do things like take them to the park or to the movies, while he sits at home. I will also go to the store, clean up, and cook meals while he watches tv or sits in front of the computer. If I'm tired bc I'm doing everything by myself and I say no to sex, I'm not meeting his needs, and I hear about it.Sometimes I will say yes to please him. Sometimes I get into it, sometimes not, especially if he was moody that day. When I bring up the comparisons, how my needs being met are just as important,he discounts it. In so many words the two don't compare. What are your thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment