Pages

Search blog and web

Change in her behaviour...

  • Thread Starter

Hi

For the past year I've been quite serious with a girl, but recently she has seemingly changed her ways around me.

She used to be very affectionate but now appears distant; the constant messaging has become the silent treatment and it feels like I have become second best to someone else. I haven't caused anything at all that will give her a reason to suddenly change her ways towards me so the only thing I can think of is that she has met someone else.

She recently went on a trip to see her male uni friend up in Scotland and went out on Valentine's night out clubbing - I know it's possibly nothing but the fact is I can't help but feel it's likely she has done something and has closed off all communications with me.

I need serious help here, what do I do? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment