Pages

Search blog and web

How do I recover from a giant fail?

For the last couple years I have really grown a pair of balls and as I have told everyone, sex has been great.
One of my issues was managing my anger. I am under a lot of pressure on many fronts. Usually, if I get pissed, I take a deep breath and go to my man cave till I can handle the situation properly. This past weekend things were hitting me from all angles and I simply blew up. I said things I should not have said in front of my wife and teenage kids. It only took a few words to undo everything I have been working on for years:( (at least this is how I feel about it)

I cannot remember the last time my wife turned me down for sex, but it happened last night. I took it well, but feel that I have lost some respect from my wife.

I have talked about what went wrong and have sincerely apologized to everyone involved. However, my wife seems to like having something to hold over my head and I'm afraid I'm going to hear about this one for YEARS to come. Women (my wife) never forget. (should not generalize to say "all women")

Can anyone offer me some advice so I can make up the ground I have lost and maybe even end up better than before?

The specific event was simply a vent session from myself toward my wife and kids. The venting was justified on my part, but because I did it in such a horrible way, I negated all my justification. In short, A GIANT FAIL on my part!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment