Pages

Search blog and web

I'm the only guy she will have sex with but she doesn't talk openly to me

  • Thread Starter

I made friends with this girl at the beginning of September, we talked openly about things and she developed a crush on me so soon enough we become sex buddies.

We began making other friends, she made friends with other guys that I'm completely fine with because we'e not a couple. She hasn't slept with them yet she talks to them openly but completely ignores now she doesn't even talk at all unless she wants sex from me.

I can get sex pretty easy its not what I'm worried about, the fact that I feel like I'm losing a good friend that I speak to about anything. I never had that kind of friendship ever and I want it back.

I don't know how because every time I try to talk about it she changes the subject and tries to get into my pants.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment