Pages

Search blog and web

Must men always be the initiators??

In my situation, if I hadn't initiated, we would be on a possibly 2 year dry spell. Every time I had tested this theory, weeks become months. My wife is very LD and has little interest in sex, except to appease me.
Does it hurt anyone else's pride to not feel desired enough to ask or try, by your wife? This causes me to lose interest over time, sex is a couple thing, not an individual thing, at least to me. I've never been into the whole masturbation thing & don't suffer "blue balls", I can go months without and physically fine, emotional, not so much.
I realize men are more physical & visual than women, but it would be nice to even out the interest levels, or maybe it's just me??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment