Pages

Search blog and web

Person I'm dating is too opinionated

  • Thread Starter

I've been dating somebody for about 2-3 months now and we get on really well in all respects. Except when it comes to expressing my opinions on things like current affairs, political or philosophical matters etc. Whenever I state my opinion in a generally fairly casual flippant manner, like people do in general conversation, the person I'm dating seems determined to prove me wrong - all the time. We have quite heated debates and neither of us concedes. It's starting to get grating and annoying. I've stated this, but they just say I need to have water tight arguments.

Is it reasonable to question whether I want to be with this person based purely on that? Seeing as we get on well in every other aspects, and we don't actually argue about typical couple stuff. It puts me off this person quite a bit, but I'm not sure if I'm just overreacting.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment