Pages

Search blog and web

Any ways to increase girlfriends non-existing sex drive??

  • Thread Starter

I'm looking for some help for our relationship. I'm 23 and she's 26 and we have been going out for a few months. Everything is going well, except that she has a very low sex drive. If it was up to her, we would probably have sex once a month. But as she knows that I require more sex, we still do it more often but she' not very interested in it. What's the problem? Well, I want sex to be something we both enjoy and not just use her as a device to get my needs done.

Personally I want sex twice a day, every morning and every evening. I could do with once a day but twice is my preference. I realise this may be considered quite a high libido for me (although perfectly normal for a male), but wanting sex only 1 times a month signals some sort of issue imo.

Just a few points to make clear, that could affect one's libido but don't think its the case with her:
  • -She is confident with herself and her naked body
  • -She has had boyfriends before, no history of abuse or anything
  • -I always try to concentrate on what SHE likes and spend a lot of time for foreplay, being nice, romantic etc. but she just isn't interested.
  • -She is able to orgasm from oral but only every now and then


I am wondering what to do.. this is slowly starting to cause a lot of headaches for me and I worry that it will destroy our relationship in the long run. I do love her though..

Are there any drugs or supplements to increase a womans libido? She doesn't do any sports, could this help perhaps?

Any tips appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment