Pages

Search blog and web

I need girl help

  • Thread Starter

I need help with a girl

Four months ago I was friends with this charming girl

She had a boyfriend but I felt myself getting too emotionally attached to her, spending too much time with her, attaching too much meaning to things that friends do but hoping she was doing it because she "liked" me as more.

I knew all that was gonna happen is I was gonna get hurt somewhere down the line...

So I sent her a message, saying the following:

Quote:

Dear x

Thank you for being an amazing friend to me.

You are like no one I have ever met before. I think it is you that has made me see that there really are genuinely nice people in the world.

This is why I find it difficult to be friends with you.

Take care x

And then I left it at that, she didn't reply.

Now I miss her and I just want to be friends again

What do I do, what do i say when leaving it isn't an option...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment