Pages

Search blog and web

Choose to move to France to live with my boyfriend or accept Graduate Scheme job?

  • Thread Starter

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am in such a difficult situation and I just don't know what to do. I am a 22 year old girl just about to graduate from university in London this Summer with a degree in Business. I am moving to Montpellier in France in March to live with my boyfriend (we have flown back and forth to visit each other in Montpellier and London for the past year). I am in love with Montpellier and I love my boyfriend so much- I can't live without him. I can't wait to move there, but in graduating university I have also been offered an amazing job in London in an official graduate scheme. I applied for the graduate scheme just because I know its what a lot of students try to do after university, but never thought I'd actually get through all the stages and get the job. As I'm sure you all know, grad schemes are competitive and this job is good money, but my boyfriend has said that he couldn't do the long distance for any longer than a year, a nd that would mean us breaking up if I didn't move to Montpellier. He has his own business there and plays rugby so he can't just get up and leave and live here, whereas I'll have just finished university with a fresh life.

I speak very little French but I am going to a French school in the summer and plan on putting my everything into immersing myself in life in Montpellier, and hopefully finding the best job possible. I already have friends in Montpellier through my boyfriend and it is like a second home, but this job offer back in London is making me second guess my choices.

I feel so lost and I just don't know what to do. What if I move to France and it doesn't work out and I've turned down this job? But its so beautiful in the south of France, hot, sunny, with a better quality life. This is the guy I see myself being with and having family with but I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be so appreciated you have no idea

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment