Pages

Search blog and web

Can't get hold of my boyfriend to break up with him. Help!

  • Thread Starter

Long story short, been dating my boyfriend for 5 months and the time has come to call it a day. At the weekend I suggested we should have a chat face to face to talk about some stuff and he got quite worried. Since then he's been avoiding me and saying he's busy every time I suggest a day to have this chat. I've asked if he can bring my stuff with him too and he has now gone totally radio silent.

I'm kind of irritated as the reason the relationship is ending is totally down to him and now he's making life really difficult for me by not even allowing me to have the conversation with him! I just want to get it done and move on. If anyone had any suggestions that would be awesome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment