Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong to be annoyed how my boyfriend spends his money?

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend nearly 4 years and during this time we haven't really done a lot unless I convince him and pay for us both myself (e.g. theme park trip, festival, weekend away, concerts - all of these I have had to pay for both of us) I enjoy doing things with him hence why I pay for him to come. But he has got his own money which he spends nearly entirely on himself. He has bought car modification parts, bikes, motorbikes, expensive protein. Things he doesn't really NEED or things that don't include me as he goes biking with his friends and not with me.

I am just annoyed that when I suggest an activity for the both of us he claims to have no money whereas he has enough to spend on himself! I don't even want him to pay for me just cover his own costs.

I feel guilty if I go with my friends as he complains about being left out or me choosing other people over him but I can't afford to pay for 2 people all the time! And he doesn't even thank me usually.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment