Pages

Search blog and web

I just need to vent

I love my wife, I really do. We've been married for over 20 years three great kids.

I love my wife. Some days she gets home and just seems to have a chip on her shoulder. Ready to pick a fight about anything. She has a sometimes stressful job, and will rant about her dumb coworkers, which is fine, I just listen and nod my head. And on top of that, this woman will hold on to a grudge with a death grip.

I love my wife. She is not the half-empty glass type of person. She is more along the lines of how the glass is going to fall off the counter and break, and then someone is gonna step on it, and the cut the get is going to get infected resulting in amputation.

I love my wife. Last night I left my phone at home, and was bringing one of the kids back from bball practice. She has a bowl of food as I walk back in to the house, she is eating, and asks whats for dinner? I said spaghetti, she said, oh, I was eating rice. I WANTED to say, "Did you not notice the three other bowls in the sink with spaghetti residue? Or the huge pot of sauce on the stove, not to mention the still lingering odor of Italian sausage and spices in the air. And the leftover small portion of noodles on the counter IN THE COLANDER? HMMMMM?

Her...Why didn't you make more noodles?
ME... "You don't like noodles that have been sitting, and I was going to make us both more."
Her... So you haven't eaten?
Me... Nope."
her... Why Not?
Me... I was waiting for you so we could eat together.
Her... Well forget it, I'm not hungry now...If you would have had your phone you could have told me you made dinner!
I wanted to remind her that I make dinner almost every night, but then things would have gotten ugly.:scratchhead:

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Geeeeeze lady give me a freakin break.

Yup, menopausal, and not happy when my clients invite US to dinner? Free food, four stars, lets go! Nothing to wear, okay lets cancel that. Oh hey, remember that 15 thousand dollar job? That was them.

She is Ali and I am the victim of rope a dope.

She used to be so easy going. Add stress, and some medication, a disabled child, and a husband that is tired of the BS. Momma bear not happy. Papa bear has friends and beer. Papa bear happy.

Thanks guys, just had to get that off my chest. Things will get better, they always do. And spring break is around the corner, and summer vacation is too.

I love my wife, I really do!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment